STEPtember starts tomorrow and we’re so excited!

The Cerebral Palsy (CP) Research Network has partnered with the CP Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) to raise funds for CP research through their national STEPtember peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.  In May, we ran the 60 Mile Challenge for CP Research on Facebook.  Those funds supported our clinical research program that seeks to improve outcomes for people with CP.  STEPtember has a broader focus on many types of research  for CP including early detection and intervention, chronic pain, assistive technology, regenerative medicine and genetics. We are hoping you will create your page or team to raise funds for these important areas of research.  70% of the funds raised by you and your team will come directly to the CP Research Network and the other 30% will support these other areas of critical research!  It is truly win/win for advancing research for CP!!!

STEPtember is big event with many corporations forming teams and lots of community members seeking to raise funds for CP research.  If you are on social media, you have probably seen the ads for STEPtember as CPARF is the largest private funder of CP research in the U.S. and their mission is very aligned with ours.  We hope you will join us in this effort. If you don’t want create a page, you can support CPRN through our STEPtember nonprofit fundraising page.

P.S. Ipsen Pharmaceuticals is matching fundings donated over the next 12 hours!