Our vision for the Cerebral Palsy Research Network is to create a broad and inclusive network of participating centers so that ultimately all centers that treat people with cerebral palsy can participate in the CPRN registry and various CP Research Network activities. We are in a pilot phase for the registry but are welcoming new sites that are willing to take the steps to set up the CPRN Registry at their institution.
What are the key steps to join the CP Research Network?
- Research what it means to be a CP Research Network site
- Read our Mission, Vision and Strategy
- View our webinar on how to join the CP Research Network
- Read our Standard Operating Procedures
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express intent
- Work with us to arrange any additional informational calls about joining
- Sign our Participation and Data Use Agreement.
- After signing the agreement, we will begin an onboarding process for contributing data.
- You will also be invited to join our monthly meetings and participate in our research and quality improvement initiatives.