The Cerebral Palsy Research Network is organized into study groups. Study groups are organized around a population (adults), methodologies (quality improvement) or specific studies (PCORI application) to facilitate small group collaborations. Study groups use the CPRN clinical registry or the CPRN Patient Reported Outcomes registry to conduct pilot studies or surveys that are then used to form concepts for additional studies. The current active study groups include:
- Adult Registry, Co-Principal Investigators Mary Gannotti, Ph.D. and Debbie Thorpe, Ph.D.
- Clinical Registry, Principal Investigator, Garey Noritz, M.D.
- Epilepsy Study Group, Principal Investigator, Adam Ostendorf, M.D.
- Genetics Study Group, Principal Investigator, Michael Kruer, M.D.
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Quality Improvement, Principal Investigator, Robert Bollo, M.D.
- Patient Reported Outcomes Registry, Co-Principal Investigators, Paul Gross and Jacob Kean, Ph.D.
- Quality Improvement, Amy Bailes,P.T., Ph.D.
- SDR v. Botox, Co-Principal Investigators, Paul Gross and Kristie Bjornson, P.T. Ph.D.
Surgical Disparities, Principal Investigator, Kirk Dabney, M.D.