Join the Cerebral Palsy (CP) Research Network in our activities to celebrate National CP Awareness month. This recognized month is a great opportunity for us to create awareness about living with CP for the general public to help fund research, support disability policies, and to promote inclusion.
There is so much you can do to help the community:
- In February, we launched our 3rd annual CP Awareness photo contest for your favorite picture in each of three categories on our website. We will be awarding a total of $1,300 in cash prizes to the winners on national CP Awareness Day – March 25th! You have until March 15th to submit your photo.
- Starting March 16 you can vote – and share them on social media to help them gather more votes.
- We have CP facts as Facebook banners that you can download and use to spread the word. We will be posting CP facts throughout the month on our Facebook and Instagram – feel free to share those!
- You can buy CP Research Network merchandise at our store and wear green through the month!
- You can make a donation to the CP Research Network or start a Facebook fundraiser for us!
Please help us in our efforts to spread awareness for cerebral palsy!