CPRN and CP NOW are proud to be participating in this year’s national STEPtember challenge to help raise money for ground-breaking CP research.
As Research CP
participants we have our own registration code that waives the STEPtember registration fee. Our code also allows us to track the funds our group raises.
STEP UP, CHALLENGE YOURSELF, JOIN AS A FAMILY & RAISE FUNDS FOR RESEARCH
What is it?
STEPtember is 28-day challenge run in 8 countries around the world, initially created in 2010 by the world-renowned organization, Cerebral Palsy Alliance in Australia
and have raised $15M+ in the last 6 years. In 2017, Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation
is exclusively running Steptember nationally across the US, with all funds raised going to RESEARCH for CP
We would like to urge you, your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues to participate this year and help raise much-needed funds for CP research conducted by the best and brightest minds in the US:
- Steptember is a global fitness initiative that challenges participants to take 10,000 steps a day for 28 days: September 4 – October 1, 2017
- In teams of up to four (but at least three), participants track their steps daily wearing a pedometer provided by Steptember
- Results are recorded via the interactive website (www.steptember.us) or on the new mobile app each day
- Participants don’t just walk to improve their fitness – there are over 40 activities from which to choose
- Teams are encouraged to make every step count by fundraising for cerebral palsy throughout the challenge
- All money raised will exclusively support research to accelerate important breakthroughs for cerebral palsy
We hope you’ll join us and show your support! How To Register Guide – 2017
Create your team and register for free today at steptember.us using our exclusive code! ResearchCP2017