Now you can attend the CP Workshop via a webinar!
The Cerebral Palsy Research Network (CPRN) and CP NOW are excited to offer you a webinar of the Research CP workshop that was held in June 2017 in Chicago! The workshop was the penultimate step in an initiative to create a patient-centered research agenda for cerebral palsy. The webinar contains a mix of audio and slides of more than seven hours from the workshop. Listeners can zero in on the final summation of the workshop or listen to all the proceedings at your own pace. CPRN and CP NOW plan to publish a paper detailing the results of the workshop in the coming months. Stay tuned!
The Research CP Workshop Day 1 audio/video:
- Background on CPRN and CP NOW
- Overview of the Research CP process to date
- Focused Sharing of CP challenges and hopes for Research CP:
- Training on how to advance these research ideas into more specific research concepts.
The Research CP Workshop Day 2 audio/video:
- Report of the single biggest takeaway from the workshop from each of the participants
- Discussion of how the research agenda will be used by researchers to create studies and achieve results
- AACPDM presentation, Unni Narayan, M.D., President, AACPDM
- CP Alliance Research Foundation, Jim Blackman, M.D., and Lizette Dunay
- Wrap up
Thanks for listening and participating in how you can be a part of the change in CP research. If you have any feedback or comments, we would love to hear what you have to share.